Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR - WORK HARD.

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I’m not sure why but I have a great feeling about 2014 and hopefully I'm not wrong. When I entered my second year at university in September 2013, I told myself I was going to push myself and try much harder than I did in my first year. Media and Communications just wasn't my thing. I was getting low grades (my lowest being 40 – I barely scraped through, I almost cried!) and I just wasn't enjoying university life like I should have been. Since I have changed to Film Studies which is more up my street and I haven't looked back. I've been getting high 2.1’s (and all have been a few marks away from a first, which is majorly annoying!!!) and have genuinely been enjoying the work I've been getting (what isn't to love about watching films and drawing storyboards!?).


This is my second year now so it actually means something and I’m going to work hard to get it!


Seeing as it’s the New Year I thought I would share some of my New Year Resolutions with you all.

Say ‘Yes’ more.
Saying Yes more opens up loads of opportunities.

Work harder.
Like I've been saying above, I plan to work very hard this year and get the grades to prove it!

Get fit.
This one isn't uni related but there’s no harm in wanting to be healthy, is there? I’m not sure how long this one would last though... I’m a big fan of chocolate!

Keep on Bloggin’!
I also have another blog which I like to post on regularly. It’s a beauty/fashion blog. If you want to give it a read, the web address is: britishheartsxo.blogspot.com

Smile more.
This is going to make me sound like a right grumpy gills but smiling has been proven to lift your mood! I do smile a lot but just a tad more won’t hurt!




What are your New Year resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment