Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Keeping on top of things at University.


It’s getting to the end of the year now and looking back I’ve had a great year. I’m not sure how I managed to get all my assignments in, study for an exam, have a social life, see my family, work, go to cheerleading and blog all at the same time but somehow I managed it and I am quite proud. I know a lot of other people probably have so much more to do than me but my life so far in 2014 has been the busiest year yet and it’s been crazy. Last year I didn’t do much but go out with a few friends from sixth form and do my university work but since I’ve joined cheerleading everything has changed. My life is hectic and I love it, I’ve loved meeting all the people and going out to Sparrows with them and Tour.

What I’ve learned to do this year is keep a diary of everything I have planned; I even have two calendars, one for assignments I’ve got due in and one for social activities just so I can keep on top of things. It’s honestly helped me out a lot because normally I would forget things which I have planned but by keeping a diary, it’s helped me out so much. On Mondays I have work, Cheerleading on Tuesday, Wednesday I like to see family, on Thursday I have uni, Friday’s uni and Sparrows (usually…) and the weekend I like to blog, keep on top of my university work and see my friends from outside of university. This is a normal week not including all the side-plans I have when it comes to cheerleading and plans with friends. If you are interested in reading my other blog besides this one, I like to write about beauty and fashion over on www.britishheartsxo.blogspot.com – I do try to write on this regularly but when my assignments get too much and I have too many plans, I take a back seat and have a break for a week.


I think it’s important to have a break from things when they are getting too much, have an early night or read a book to keep your stress levels down and go back to it when you are ready to. I would really recommend getting a diary and a calendar as it really does save time and effort trying to remember what you had planned for the day or when your assignments are due in.


Just relax and enjoy the ride! J

No comments:

Post a Comment