Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

Year 3 = stress!

So the fact that I’m in my third and final year is finally starting to sink in now. Last term I had 8 deadlines and this term I have 7. Crazy right? Last term the stress levels were high but I managed to stay relatively calm. I have my dissertation due in this term in April and I’ve managed to write about 2,500 words. Not my best but better than nothing! I guess that’s a positive way to look at it…? I’m gonna say it is! I also have a script due in which is 25 pages long and has to be binded professionally. Then on top of that I have essays and portfolios too!

Although I’m saying I’m stressing out a little bit, I’m actually really proud of myself with the grades I’ve received so far. On one of my essays which is worth 40% I got a first and then on a creative project which is worth 50% I received a high 2:1 so I’m pleased that all the hard work I’m putting in is paying off! I graduate this year as well and my third year is worth 75% so I know I have to put in as much hard work as possible!


I feel like all I talk about on this blog is cheerleading and stress but I swear university isn’t all about these two things! It’s really fun and I never want to leave! Of course everyone’s experience at uni is different but I’ve loved it. I’m scared to graduate and go out into the real world!

No comments:

Post a Comment