Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

YEAR THREE: DONE.

So on April 20th I uploaded my final piece of work, my Dissertation. It makes me really sad to think that my three years at university is over because I don’t want to leave. I’ve met some seriously amazing people and I don’t want them/me to leave. I’m going to miss seeing everyone so much and living the student life.





I’ve got two weeks work experience coming up at my old primary school so that will help towards me getting onto a PGCE. I hope that I’ll get onto the PGCE here at the University of Greenwich, but I can’t guarantee that I’d gain a place so I’m just keeping my fingers crossed. Regardless of the fact that I may or may not be coming back, I still don’t want to leave this degree. Film Studies has been so interesting in so many ways I don’t want to study anything else!


Although this degree has given me so much work to do, (7 assignments in Term 1 and 8 assignments in Term 2) I’ve actually enjoyed doing the work because I find it so interesting (who else can say that they watch films and then write about them as a degree topic?). My university experience has been amazing. I didn’t expect the three years to go the way they have but I’m glad I did. I will miss it!


I’ve had so much fun with my cheerleading squad too, The Greenwich Mermaids. If anyone is thinking about joining: DO IT! It will be the best decision you’d make. The people who I’ve met have been so lovely and supportive of what you do. With the squad there is always someone to talk to. It’s one of the best things I’ve done since joining the university.


I don’t want to leave L


No comments:

Post a Comment