Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Assignments

Assignments have never really bothered me, maybe it’s because I enjoy the course I’m doing so much I’m eager to learn more, but this year, I feel the work is getting a little harder (but hey, what else do you expect?). 

I know some people feel that Film Studies is an easy subject, but there is so much to learn. All the shot types, angles, genres, mise-en-scene, the reasons behind filming (the list just goes on and on!). The difference between last year and this year, is that this year really means something. 

I’m so eager to do really well, trying my hardest with my assignments (my last one got a high 2:1 (yesssss!) I’m just hoping to keep this up!). I’ve just finished creating my own storyboard and have two more essays due in before we pack up for the Christmas holidays! But like I said, I enjoy Film Studies so much that I enjoy watching the films and testing my knowledge.

If you’re ever stuck during an assignment, never be too scared to ask your lecturer or personal tutor for help. They will look over your work and point you in the right direction. In the second year, you can also go to someone to help get work on your essays. They will also look over your work and help you with any issues that you might have with it.

I wouldn’t say that the work is extremely hard, it’s all about if you’re enjoying the course and whether you initially want to know more. I can safely say I’m not one of those people that don’t enjoy their course. Film studies is so much fun, I recommend this course!


Right, I’m going to stop rambling now and get back to my essays! Until next time, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment