Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

CLEARING BEGINS AGAIN.

So, now that summer is here I have been working a lot at the office and we have just moved to a much much

bigger room to take all the calls and chats to do with Clearing 2014! It’s going to be super busy but I really enjoyed Clearing last year. The days went so quick because it was so hectic and it was quite a lot of fun with the Teams we were on and I’m hoping it’s like that this year. We’ve also got the university Open Day on Saturday July 5th if anyone is interested in coming! 10am-3pm and it’s open across all campuses.

I feel like every year I talk a lot about doing a lot of different things during my summer holidays but I usually find myself working a heck of a lot and going out with friends on the weekends. This year I hope is different. If you read my last blog post then you’d have read all about what I would LOVE to do this year, whether that gets done or not is a different story. I really hope I do some of it, I feel like I need to spend more time exploring my own city. I’d probably be amazed at half the stuff there is in London that I’ve never seen before.

What I’ve been super excited for recently is actually returning to university in September for my third and final year. It scares me so much to know that this is my final year at university and then once it’s over I’ve got to find a proper job in the big wide world. After university I plan to go into the police force, work for a couple of years and then move to Australia. I’m not sure why but that has always been my dream. It’s scary to know that probably 70% of my third year goes towards my final grade!!!! Eeek! Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment