Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Life since Year 2 ended.

I feel weird saying it but I actually miss university, I miss all my friends who live far away, my cheerleading buddies and I actually miss the classes too.  During the summer I’m working in the Clearing office, which is fun but it’s also tiring, I work 9-5 every day until it ends in September. I know this isn’t a big deal as people do this all the time, but it is when you’re not used to it!

I’ve been trying to keep up blogging on my personal blog (www.britishheartsxo.blogspot.com) every other day too since summer has started. The end of the second year in university caused too much stress if I worked, done my assignments and blogged as well! So unfortunately I had to give blogging the boot for a little while. I do enjoy blogging so it was hard to give it up for a while! Although, giving it up did give me some good fortune as I received a 2:1 for my second year which I was really happy about!!



This week I’ve been working, seeing friends and I’m also going to Chessington World of Adventures and I feel like such a kid because I’m so excited!! I haven’t been to Chessington for years now so it’ll be so much fun to go back. I’m just hoping it isn’t busy and isn’t too hot whilst walking around. (Take a guess at what my next post is going to be about!!) My family and I used to go every year for one of my cousins birthdays so it’ll be nice to relive the memories and have a great day on all the rides. I LOVE roller-coasters so this is the perfect day out for me, the faster the better I think! The weather has been amazing as well so I’ve been making the most of it by sitting outside on my lunch break and relaxing in my garden with the book which I’m obsessed with at the moment – Game of Thrones (A Clash of Kings). If you haven’t read it yet, I would highly recommend it! The first one was a bit slow at first but as soon as I started to recognise the characters and get to know them better I fell in love and become obsessed (Not surprising I guess if you have read the books!). Have a good week, guys! J

No comments:

Post a Comment