Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

FRESHERS

So Freshers fortnight is officially over! I can’t believe how quickly it went, I was so excited for Freshers and now it’s over which is quite sad. I’ve had such an amazing time though, as I am a cheerleader for the university I had many events to attend and to be honest, even though I am extremely tired, I’m so glad I decided to go to them! We all got to know each other a whole lot more and it was tons of fun. One night we had to dress up as pirates and another we had to dress up as lifeguards and we had so many other themed nights!

I’m really excited for what this new academic year has to hold but I’m also quite sad as it’s my last year. Sure, I’m thinking about coming back for a PGCE but that doesn’t count!


As I mentioned above, I am a cheerleader so we had to attend both Freshers Fairs, which turned out to be so much fun! We got free sombreros’, free Nandos and loads of other things! It turned out to be quite helpful and worth it. We did some stunting and recruited tons of girls and guys and they all seem really nice and friendly. Here are some pictures from the days:






No comments:

Post a Comment