Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

YEAR 3 HAS BEGUN!

I simply cannot believe that I’m going into my third and final year; these years have absolutely flown by. It’s weird because when I was starting my first year everyone was telling me that it goes by so fast but I didn’t want to believe them. I’ve had so much fun; it’s so true what they say about university and it being the best years of your life. I will miss it once I graduate! I am thinking about coming back to study a PGCE however, to become a primary school teacher. Working at the university has really helped my broaden my knowledge on what courses we offer and how to apply for them and what you need.

I’m actually looking forward to this year though, I’ve just had my induction classes for the modules I’m taking and they all seem really interesting. If you’ve read my blog before you’ll know that I already started research on my dissertation a few months ago as I really don’t want to get behind on it!


The thing I find the scariest is my graduation, I think it’s because after this I know that I’ll have to officially start sorting out my future as it’s crazy how important it actually is. There are loads to think about, but with a little help from the university I know it shall all be fine! I think it’s even scarier because it means I’m actually growing up!!! J



No comments:

Post a Comment