Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Graduation


The time has finally come for me to graduate! And it feels so weird saying so. My graduation time was at 4:30 but we had to be there an hour and a quarter before so we had enough time to be robed and have our professional photos done.

When we arrived it felt so surreal to see all my friends and classmates in their gowns and mortarboards already. We all said our ‘Hello’s’ and hugged and had photos taken by our parents and family members. My dad took some really nice ‘in-between’ shots to show the real emotion of the day!

It was SO hot this day, and the gowns were really thick so I was struggling a little bit but it was such a lovely day.

I also received my Full Colours for my contribution towards Cheerleading so I was really pleased. After we had some photos done I decided to get my professional photograph taken, so my parents and I headed in to get them done before we had to be seated in the Chapel.

The photographer was really nice and allowed us to take our own photos as well as his. He sorted out my gown, my hat and even my hair (he went all out to make sure I had a nice photo).

Just before we had to go up to get our award I was so scared. I was the first one to be called so it was really frightening! Luckily Jade took some nice pictures of me during my moment!

Overall it was an extremely beautiful day, it was so nice to share the experience with my parents and I hope they’re proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment